The current speed at which novel high-throughput technologies are developing and large-scale biological data are produced offers tremendous opportunities for enhancing our molecular understanding of biological systems. The purpose of the International computational biology workshop at Amirkabir University is to bring together researchers and scholars from around the world, who are interested in the application of computational systems, algorithmic concepts and information technologies to address challenging problems in Bioinformatics research, with a particular focus on the genome, protein and RNA.
The objectives of this educational/research course are:
- Acquainting with knowledge boundaries in the field of bioinformatics;
- Establishing research groups and conducting research related to the course fields;
- Collaboration of researchers from different countries;
- Linking research centers and researchers interested in related industries;
- Establishing a dynamic scientific/research relationship among researchers and research centers.